There are more and more citizens of Israel who are doing business in Bulgaria. Many of them are opening bank accounts and registering Bulgarian companies. Virtually all of them need local legal and administrative support. From now on, the professionals from Euroformat.eu are providing specialized corporate services for Israelis in Bulgaria.
What do the Israeli businessmen need in Bulgaria
Most often, the Israeli businessmen need the following services and assistance in Bulgaria:
- Bulgarian company formation;
- Opening of bank accounts in Bulgaria;
- Visa and residence permits;
- Organizing of call-centers;
- Office facilities in Bulgaria;
- Payroll services;
- Tax and accountancy;
- HR services;
- IT specialists;
- Office management and virtual office.
The problems that Israeli face when doing business in Bulgaria
Doing business in any country is difficult, especially in the beginning. Still, most often, the following problems occur:
- Rejection to open bank account;
- Difficulties during tax inspection;
- Difficulties to find and hire highly-skilled IT specialists;
- Problems in obtaining visa D and work permit;
- Hardship in managing call-centers and office personnel.
Luckily, all administrative and legal problem have a solution. The lawyers of Euroformat.eu will do the necessary to facilitate the procedures and to enable the Israeli nationals to feel at home in Bulgaria.